Your event is in good hands!
Keeping Bamboo Beach Club Safe
We are happy to welcome you back to Bamboo Beach Club! In order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to keep both our team and guests safe, we have implemented various safety protocols and procedures on the property that are fully in line with all local government guidelines. We kindly request your compliance with the following:
- All guests are asked to wear a face mask on the property, except when swimming, eating, or sitting in your beach or lounge chair.
- On arrival, guests will be temperature checked. If your temperature reading is above 100 Fahrenheit (37.5 Celsius), you will be taken to an isolation tent in the parking lot where you will be given a chance to cool down. If the second and third temperature checks still show an elevated temperature, the Ministry of Health and Jamaican Tourist Board will be contacted, and you will be denied entrance to the beach.
- If you begin to feel ill after already entering the property, you will be taken to an isolation tent on the beach where your temperature will be checked. If your temperature reading is above 100 Fahrenheit (37.5 Celsius), you will be given a chance to cool down. If the second and third temperature checks still show an elevated temperature, the Ministry of Health and Jamaican Tourist Board will be contacted.
- You will be provided with hand sanitizer upon entrance.
- Please observe 6 feet social distancing at all times.
- Beach chairs, lounge chairs, and tables will be set up at least six feet apart. Guests may not move any chairs or furniture.
- Please practice safe hand washing before and after eating, and after using the restrooms.
- Parties of up to ten persons will be allowed to sit together in a single group. If there are more than ten persons in a single group, the group will be required to split into sub-groups that are under the 10-person limit.
- Our staff members have been provided with face masks. Certain staff members will also be wearing gloves and protective visors, depending on their position.
- Disposable paper menus will be handed to guests for single use and thrown away after, OR the regular menu will be shown to guests, but held by the staff who will read it to them – there will be no exchange of menus.
- Only three people at a time will be allowed in the gift shop.
- Scheduled disinfecting tasks have been increased. All high touch areas – bars, counters, chairs, tables, bathroom, etc. – will be cleaned and sanitized at least every two hours. Beach and lounge chairs will be disinfected after each guest.